7 litre British Steamer by Speedypress
- Product Code: MOB7BS1 | Brand: Speedypress
British manufactured Mobile Steamer
- British manufactured Mobile SteamerSteam garments and textiles in their natural position.
- Removes creases effortlessly. Manufactured in England.
- Free UK delivery. Same day dispatch.
- Capacity: 7l water / Wattage: 3kW.
- Steams longer then any other steamer available throughout Europe!
- Stainless steel boiler.
- All metal robust construction, fully stainless steel, built to last.
- Perfect presentation in seconds.
- Use on any material with no scorch or burn.
- Removes creases effortlessly.
- Restores boxed garments to new look.
- Steams garments and textiles in their natural position.
- Steam curtains as they hang.
- Use at point of sale.
- Uses normal tap water even in hard water areas.
- Durable steel body, including stainless steel outer casing.
- 3 years warranty + lifetime boiler warranty.
- Fully British made.
- Typical lifespan of 20 - 50 years.
210 minutes of continuous steam.
Rapid waiting time - Partial fill: 3 minutes / Full fill: 4 - 9 minutes (depending on amount of water and water temperature).
Double elements for rapid warm-up time.
Low / empty water warning buzzer.
Run dry safety cut-out (self resetting).
Can be left on stand-by all day.
Water full indicator light.
Raises crushed piles.
On/Off indicator light.
6 double bearing heavy duty castors for all work / floor surfaces.
3-part collapsible nozzle support metal rod.
Reduced spitting problem with fully metal steamer.
First class sales, service and repair.
Weight of steamer: 12.7kg.
Weight of Steamer with rods & nozzle: 13.5kg.
Box weight: 14kg.
Hose length: 164cm (208cm hose can be ordered).
Pole height: 130cm.
Cable length: 3m.
Speedypress have been making steamers in the UK since 1965.
Stainless steel pressure boiler carries full AOTC design approval and is manufactured according to BS5500.
For a fast and first class finish!
Curtains: From pelmet to vallence, Speedypress will ensure a perfect finish! Quickly and easily removes transit creases when hanging.
Bridal: Put the finish back into the fitting room; a crushed and creased bridal gown is restored in minutes. For the milliner who seeks perfection, we have a Bambi steam nozzle, especially for blocking and steaming hats.
Menswear Department: Put life back into hired suits, or for returning display garments back onto the rail.
Dry Cleaners: For that final finishing touch. The Mobile can cope with a heavy workload for a full three and a half hours of continuous use - with up to a full day when using stand-by control, which will enable re-generation of steam within seconds.
Steam to perfection: Curtains. Bridal fashion outlets. Soft furnishings. Hire departments. Costumes. Hotels. Theatres. Dry cleaning. Laundry. Upholstery. Furniture. Manufacturing. Airline seats. Auto upholstery. Exhibition displays. Private homes. Dressmakers. Clothing factories. Rugs and carpets. Marquees.